Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Submit your picks for The Berg Standard News Cycle Mix this week

As I sit here enjoying my breakfast smoothie and listening to Marvin Gaye's "Mercy Mercy Me" (great choice, Chris!), I can't help but feel like submissions for this week's mix will be awesome...what with our entire economy scheduled to implode around Wednesday or so...

For those of you new to this - Each week The Berg Standard asks you to submit your song picks that you feel best exemplify the week's current events and news. Submissions are taken until Thursday at 4 PM and then our good friends at 8tracks.com help us compile a soundtrack for the week Friday morning so you can enjoy it during the weekend. All you have to do is be creative and submit your song picks!

Check out last week's The Berg Standard Mix #1 (Week of 9/22)

And to my Jewish brothers and sisters I say L'shana Tova!

1 comment:

Nick said...

"A Little Less Conversation" - Elvis

"The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning" - Smashing Pumpkins

"The Beautiful People" - Marilyn Manson

"'Till I Collapse" - Eminem

"Shankill Butchers" - The Decemberists